I was tagged by the ridiculously hot and charming Thursday, whose pictures and words (and breasts and legs and ass) often devastate me.
The Rules are:
- Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog – some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
- Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- I like all kinds of girls. I have found that this is often hard for girls to understand. I like big girls and little girls, so when I was dating a relatively skinny girl and she found out I had some chubby girl porn on my computer she though “I must be fat, that’s why you like me!” and when I was dating a chubby girl and commented on a tiny girl being hot she said “If you like girls like that, why are you dating me?”. Also I have been with girls as tall as 6′ and as short as 4’11″. Even my constant of “glasses and big tits” hasn’t held up lately.
- I have no piercing or tattoos. I dated someone for a long time who was covered in tattoos (10!) and I really love the look of thick black and red ink on skin. I have a few tattoos I want to get, but I am waiting until I am sure (i.e. it has been about 5 years of me thinking about it and I still haven’t done it.)
- People seem to inherently trust me. If often makes me feel like I need to be extra careful. People are constantly telling me secrets. I kind of love being the keeper of secrets.
- I had a criminal youth. I was a compulsive liar as a kid. My head still thinks like that sometimes, but I keep it very much under control. I try to be almost annoyingly honest now. Truth still has a ring of novelty on my tongue.
- The thing I hate most in life is probably corporate chain restaurants.
- Almost all of my close friends are working on Masters or PhDs and are on some form of psycho-pharmacology. I will probably never go for any sort of higher degree and I’ve never been in therapy.
- I took ballet as a child, as well as tap dancing.
- Mariella, because I will take any excuse to tag my babygirl. She’d better do this because she doesn’t post nearly enough.
- D (of Narration by D) because it’s only far that since Thursday tagged me that I should tag her husband.
- Wendy, as an apology for the fact she will never get to do me in the butt like she wants.
- Janie, because she doesn’t post enough.
- Jay, because his recent review of the Aneros is almost identical to the review I am about to post about the Titus.
- Smutty Steff, because she is awesome and her tweets help keep me sane all day.
- Desiree, because she s awesome and she is going to come play Scrabble with me sometime soon.