Tag Archives: awesome
Will Ashley be convinced to follow her best friend down the rabbit hole and into a twisted and kinky lifestyle? Will Megan be able to deal with her daddy’s new obsession? Will Mark be able to handle not one but two rented teenage sex slaves?
Excerpt: Continue reading
Just a few reminders of a couple of things I’ve done lately that you can see/hear/read/download:
A couple of months ago I gave a presentation, that turned into two presentations, at KinkForAll DC. My first presentation was on Why Writing about Sex is Important and the other was entitles Slash: SUBTEXT = BUTT SEX.
I was Fleshbotted for the sixth time!
I was listed on the Manhattan Times Neighborhood Blogwatch! It’s kind of awesome that my vanilla neighborhood newspaper spotlighted kinky old me.
And stories are almost done! Actual real stories, just like the ones I used to post. Amazing.
Hi, I’m Jack and I’m a well dressed butch.
Hi, I’m Jack and lately I have become significantly more fabulous.
Hi, I’m Jack and I am an aspiring dandy, but I’m still all man.
Hi, I’m Jack and just because I’m relatively straight and cismale doesn’t mean I’m not queer.
Hi, I’m Jack and I have a lot of heroes. Some of my heroes are new people in my life, like Sinclair and Sara Eileen and Lolita Wolf and Viviane and Maymay. Others have always been around, like Anaïs Nin and Oscar Wilde and Henry Miller and AS Byatt and William Gibson and Cory Doctorow and David Foster Wallace and Don DeLillo and Mary Gaitskill and AM Homes.
Hi, I’m Jack and I don’t like one thing best. I have lots of fetishes and lots of kinks and I like girls a whole lot and I love that they come in all kinds of shapes and sizes.
Hi, I’m Jack and I do bottom, but only on very specific ways.
Hi, I’m Jack and I have mastered the French mother sauces and making girls squirt.
Hi, I’m Jack and pretty boys are intriguing and so are butch girls.
Hi, I’m Jack and I know more about slash than you or your girlfriend. I’ve read more erotica than most people have read non-erotica.
Hi, I’m Jack and I am finding my way and I like where I am going and I am meeting people who are awesome and who make me more awesome for knowing them.
Hi, I’m Jack and I know this is getting old.
Hi, I’m Jack and I see all these scales and spectrums of gender and power and sexuality and I see so many people I love living on all parts of these scales and I am enjoying finding interesting spots on the rainbow.
Hi, I’m Jack and just because I’m a boy and a top doesn’t mean I’m not complex. I contain just as many multitudes as you. Probably more because I’m big boned.
Hi, I’m Jack and I am in love and on an adventure. She’s in love and she’s on an adventure, too. It is fun and it is scary and it is easy to get hurt, but we are trying and we are talking and we are having fun.
Hi, I’m Jack and I write dirty.
I was tagged by the ridiculously hot and charming Thursday, whose pictures and words (and breasts and legs and ass) often devastate me.
The Rules are:
- Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog – some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
- Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- I like all kinds of girls. I have found that this is often hard for girls to understand. I like big girls and little girls, so when I was dating a relatively skinny girl and she found out I had some chubby girl porn on my computer she though “I must be fat, that’s why you like me!” and when I was dating a chubby girl and commented on a tiny girl being hot she said “If you like girls like that, why are you dating me?”. Also I have been with girls as tall as 6′ and as short as 4’11″. Even my constant of “glasses and big tits” hasn’t held up lately.
- I have no piercing or tattoos. I dated someone for a long time who was covered in tattoos (10!) and I really love the look of thick black and red ink on skin. I have a few tattoos I want to get, but I am waiting until I am sure (i.e. it has been about 5 years of me thinking about it and I still haven’t done it.)
- People seem to inherently trust me. If often makes me feel like I need to be extra careful. People are constantly telling me secrets. I kind of love being the keeper of secrets.
- I had a criminal youth. I was a compulsive liar as a kid. My head still thinks like that sometimes, but I keep it very much under control. I try to be almost annoyingly honest now. Truth still has a ring of novelty on my tongue.
- The thing I hate most in life is probably corporate chain restaurants.
- Almost all of my close friends are working on Masters or PhDs and are on some form of psycho-pharmacology. I will probably never go for any sort of higher degree and I’ve never been in therapy.
- I took ballet as a child, as well as tap dancing.
- Mariella, because I will take any excuse to tag my babygirl. She’d better do this because she doesn’t post nearly enough.
- D (of Narration by D) because it’s only far that since Thursday tagged me that I should tag her husband.
- Wendy, as an apology for the fact she will never get to do me in the butt like she wants.
- Janie, because she doesn’t post enough.
- Jay, because his recent review of the Aneros is almost identical to the review I am about to post about the Titus.
- Smutty Steff, because she is awesome and her tweets help keep me sane all day.
- Desiree, because she s awesome and she is going to come play Scrabble with me sometime soon.
I have had both conversations and debates with friends about ropes, handcuffs, chains, what have you. All of these have their charms, but in the end, sometimes you don’t want to fuss with all of the paraphernalia. You just want to hold someone down.
I tend to be a minimalist with certain things as well as utilitarian. Now I’m not saying the Under the Bed Restraints are not attractive, per se, but they are neutral in appearance. They aren’t there to threaten or show any thing off; they are there to hold someone down–plain and simple. And they do just that.
Under the Bed Restraints are also versatile! I used them as they were designed and they worked fantastically. You just slip the main part between your mattress and box spring or bed frame or whatever you have. You pull the ends to each corner of your bed and attach them to the wrist and ankle restraints with a little metal clip. You take your partner and put him or her on the bed and, a couple of velcro straps later, you can leisurely do whatever you want to them!
I have also used the ankle and wrist restraints a lot individually. You can just clip them together and they make very comfortable and quick handcuffs or ankle cuffs. I also manipulated the under the bed straps to do different positions: all kinds of hogtie-type knots and freestyle bondage fun.
This is an essential set for beginners or anybody else who wants a simple way to get into bondage. It is inexpensive, well-made and versatile. The Under the Bed Restraints are like one of those essentials in your wardrobe or kitchen: something every couple should get, like a food processor or black slacks.
Four and a Half out of Five Stars.
My only complaints (and for the price these aren’t really complaints) are that the Under the Bed Restraints could be a little sturdier. Some of the buckles and parts are metal, but some are plastic. If all the parts were metal or nylon, it might be better. Also, the straps could be a little thicker, but most likely, if you need more than what it offers, you are ready to move up to something more advanced, anyhow.
Thanks to VibeReview.com for letting me try out this awesome toy!
I’m pretty happy, because I am so new to this game. I was voted #71 in the 2008 Sexy Bloggers poll. Fun.
The top five are all awesome people, by the way. Congratulations to them all, especially Sinclair and Ellie!